CHECKLIST: making the best spot listing
Welcome to our checklist for how to make the best spot listing. Following this guide will help you create a complete, comprehensive and attractive spot listing that will have two important advantages:
- It will attract more new guests to visit your spot
- It will ensure accurate expectations for guests to turn one time guests into regular guests, and get high review ratings
- Attracting more guests and turning those guests into regular guests will crea
Here are the key things to do to have a great spot listing:
1. Make sure to have a complete and friendly host profile.
2. Provide complete and accurate details on your spot.
- Make sure the size of your spot is correct
- Provide complete fencing information for your spot
- Include a lot of information about others near the spot
- Provide an accurate and exact address for your spot
- Complete the access instructions field with comprehensive information
3. Complete your listing information
- Set the right price for your spot
- Write an effective description
- Make sure your title works for your spot
4. If you can, set your Booking Preferences to Booking. Learn more here.
5. Add 5 - 10 amazing photos of your spot. Learn how with our photo guide.
6. Update your calendar with your availability and keep it updated
7. Make sure that every guest that visits your spot writes you a review. Learn how here.
8. If your Booking Preferences are set to Request to Book, make sure to maintain good responsiveness stats. Read more here.
Check out over video on how to create the best spot listing: