How to write the best description for my spot
The description of your spot is a great place to bring your spot to life for prospective guests, communicating the personality of the spot as well as providing useful information.
You can edit / update your spot description in the following way:
- Go to your host account here
- Go to the Listing Information tab
- Scroll down and you will see the description field
- A welcoming introduction to the spot
- Ground type (dirt, grass, etc.)
- Enclosure type, including the height of the fence
- Any features (hilly or flat, sitting area, wooded areas, open areas, etc.)
- Any amenities (water, toys, etc.)
You can update your spot description through your host account here.