What is the Top Spot badge?
The Top Spot badge is awarded to our top tier of spots that consistently provide an amazing experience to guests.
The Top Spot badge is displayed on the spot listing on the search page and on your spot detail page.
In order to qualify for the Top Spot badge, you need to have both:
- 1.2 repeat rate: this means for every 10 guests you have, 2 need to come back to visit again. This is measured in the last 60 days. The key to attracting repeat guests is providing a great experience.
- 10 unique guests: this means that in the last year 10 different guests need to have visited your spot. The key to getting more guests is free and easy marketing for your spot.
You can track your progress toward the Top Spot badge in your host account:
- Log into your account
- Click the 'Your spots' option on the right and choose the spot that you would like to edit
- Select Spot performance from the More options field to the right
- You will see your spot's stats toward Top Spot