Can I set limitations on use of my space?
Yes! Here are some examples of how you can set limitations of use for your space:
- Every sniff spot has a calendar that the host can edit from their portal with their sniff spot's availability and also records all reservations.
- We require for all dogs to have current vaccinations and flea prevention.
- You can require up to 24 hours of advanced notice for bookings so you will never be surprised by a booking (however, we recommend setting less advanced notice because many guests prefer to book with less advanced notice)
- You can also set a maximum number of dogs allowed to book at one time, although by no means do you need to set a maximum.
- You can choose if you would like to require all guests to Request to Book rather than instant Booking available time slots
- You can set rules for your space that guests are required to abide by
If you are a current host, you can sign in to update your spot here.
Ready to host? You can learn more and get started here.