Promoting your spot on Twitter
Although not as popular as Facebook, Instagram or Nextdoor, Twitter can be a great way to spread the word about your spot. Here is how:
- Go to https://twitter.com.
- Make a general tweet about your new sniff spot.
- Make sure to make it accessible to the public to maximize your reach.
- Use popular and relevant hashtags:
- Local dog hashtags (e.g. #seattledogs, #dogsofseattle)
- Other dog-related hashtags
- Make sure to include your custom promo code
- You can post every few days about your sniff spot. If you can, take photos of your guests using your sniff spot to share.