How do I get paid?
Sniffspot reports payouts to Stripe on the first business day of the month for the previous month's visits. It may take up to 5 business days for your bank to process the payment from Stripe.
As a host, you can see all of your earnings in your account on your earnings page here. If you would like a detailed reporting of your earnings, you can email [email protected] and ask for it. Sniffspot operates on Pacific Standard Time, so monthly earnings are divided according to midnight Pacific Standard Time.
For hosts the US
- We pay our hosts via direct deposit using our payment partner Stripe. You can set up your bank account for payouts here (note: it is difficult to set up Stripe from the mobile app, so we recommend using a browser and a laptop for the smoothest experience). Please reference our Stripe FAQ.
- For hosts that have earnings from months where they did not have a payout method on file with Sniffspot, we run a check once per month around mid-month for any past month earnings that have not been paid to hosts. We will pay these past month earnings at that time.
For hosts that are not in the US
- We pay through Paypal and will request your Paypal information when we are processing your first payment.
- For hosts that have earnings from months where they did not have a payout method on file with Sniffspot, we will pay you for historical earnings at the time that you submit your payout method. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
- Note: all of our prices are in USD and we do not support additional currencies at this time. So if you are an international host, makes sure to keep in mind when you set prices that you are setting them in USD, the prices on your spot will show in USD and your guests will pay in USD. We hope to be able to support additional currencies in the future.
For hosts in supported countries, we currently do not support payments with no bank account.
Ready to host? You can learn more and get started here.