How to minimize wear and tear on your spot
So you have an amazing spot and you want to keep it in great shape. Here are some tips that we have learned over the years that can help with keeping your spot pristine:
- Set rules for use of your spot - like no digging, no running in flower beds, etc.
- Dedicate a bathroom area of your spot where guests can let their dogs relieve themselves
- Spray your lawn down regularly to remove any dog urine from the grass
- Limit your visitors when the ground is especially wet because any grass is especially susceptible at this time
- If you see a damaged area, make sure to repair it before it gets worse. Damaged areas have a way of multiplying
- If you start to see wear and tear showing on your yard, block out your calendar for a couple of days per week to let it rest until it recovers. If you continue to see the wear and tear, block it out for more days per week until it recovers.
If you have any tips that have worked for you, please let us know so we can add to our list.