What is Sniffspot's Guest Refund Policy?
If your host canceled your reservation, they will notify you via message and we'll give you a full refund.
If you experience an issue that prevents you from being able to visit this spot, our Guest Refund Policy may be applied in certain circumstances.
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of three categories:
- The host fails to provide reasonable access to the spot
- The spot is misrepresented (ex: size, fencing, location, dogs audible or visible, etc).
- The spot isn't generally clean, is unsafe, or there's a dog, other domestic animal or human in the space that is not removed during the booking
If an eligible issue is reported within the calendar month of the booking date, we will refund you for your reservation. If an eligible issue is reported after the end of the calendar month of the booking date, we will issue you a credit of the full value of the booking toward a future booking.
Submit a claim for refund
To submit a valid claim for your reservation:
- Contact us at [email protected] to bring the issue to our attention. If the issue occurs during your visit, contact us right away. Please provide photographs or other documentation that show what you're experiencing. We may ask the host for clarification if needed.
We will require that you:
- Are responsive to our requests for additional information and cooperation.
- Have not directly or indirectly caused the issue.
- Have used reasonable efforts to remedy the issue with the host prior to making a claim, including messaging your host on Sniffspot to notify them of the issue. We'll verify this in your account.