Sniffpass (for guests)
This article is Sniffpass from the guest perspective. To learn about Sniffpass from the host perspective, go here.
Sniffpass is a cross-Sniffspot subscription where Sniffpass holders buy credit monthly and get discounts on all bookings at any spot.
There are three tiers of Sniffpass:
- Bronze: $20 per month, $20 credit, 10% off all spots all bookings, +5% additional discount at Sniffpass spots
- Silver: $60 per month, $60 credit, 10% off all spots all bookings, +10% additional discount at Sniffpass spots
- Gold: $120 per month, $120 credit, 10% off all spots all bookings, +15% additional discount at Sniffpass spots
Here are some more details on how Sniffpass works:
- When Sniffpass holders sign up they are charged for their first full month. Then Sniffpass holders are charged per month on the 1st of each month using their primary payment method on file until renewal is canceled.
- Sniffpass discounts apply to all bookings whether made with Sniffpass credits or not.
- Credits should be used in the month, but there is a 2 month grace period to use credits before they expire.
- Spots can freely opt in or out of offering Sniffpass discounts.
- Outside of applicable grace period refunds, payments are non-refundable but members can cancel future payments at any time through their account.
- If you apply your credits to a reservation, then the reservation is refunded or cancelled, the applied credits will be added back to your account for future use.
- Sniffpass holders are subject to all Sniffspot terms.
You can learn more and sign up in your subscriptions section:
- Go to your mobile app or www.sniffspot.com
- Select Subscriptions from your account menu
- Select the Sniffpass tile
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know which spots offer additional Sniffpass discounts?
A: Spots that offer additional Sniffpass discounts include a green checkmark icon badge on their tile on the search page, and in the pricing section on the spot detail page it will say.
Q: Can someone have a regular membership and Sniffpass at the same time?
A: yep! These two things are independent. The guest will get a separate monthly charge for each membership and Sniffpass.
Q: Do the membership and Sniffpass discounts stack?
A: If a member has Sniffpass it will discount bookings made with membership credits, so it would have the effect of giving a member extra hours at your spot for the same price.
Q: If a guest has eligible membership credits and Sniffpass credits, which ones get applied to the booking?
A: Membership credits are applied first, then Sniffpass credits.
Q: is there a discount to the extras or just the booking?
A: Extras will be discounted too.
Q: what about member only hours? Do Sniffpass holders get access to special hours?
A: Sniffpass holders do not get access to member only hours and they have no special hours.