Sniffspot Damage Protection Guarantee
The Sniffspot Damage Protection Guarantee is in place to protect hosts (referred to in this document as “Host”) and their property. If there is ever an incident where a guest is responsible for damage to a Host's property during a visit, Sniffspot will reimburse up to $5,000 for property damage.
The terms and conditions of this Damage Protection Guarantee are as follows:
- This guarantee applies to all property damage outside of normal wear and tear that occurs during a visit booked through www.sniffspot.com
- The definition of normal wear and tear is the expected decline in the condition of a property due to normal use by a dog and owner. It is deterioration that occurs in the course a dog and owner playing a yard. It is not caused by abuse or neglect.
- There are limitations to damage coverage of Extras offered. Read more here.
- WHEN DAMAGE OCCURS, THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS REQUIRED BY SNIFFSPOT:
- Photographed evidence of damage
- Receipts or alternative evidence to provide proof of purchase and fair market value
- PROPERTY GUARANTEE
- This Guarantee will cover expenses up to $5,000 total cost
- TIMELINE FOR REPORTING
- A formal report and request for review must be submitted to Sniffspot within 10 days of the booking in question
- We issue payment for damage via PayPal