How to unsubscribe from emails
We have several different types of emails:
- Transactional emails: there are emails related to bookings, messages and other user activity.
- Marketing emails: these are emails related to general Sniffspot updates and requests
- New spot alerts: these are emails generated by the system to alert guests of new spots that are added near them
If you want to unsubscribe from these emails, please follow this process:
- Transactional emails: these cannot be unsubscribed from, because these are important notifications related to activity on Sniffspot. If you feel like you are getting too many of these emails or receiving them in error, please report this to [email protected] and we will see how we can help.
- Marketing emails: there is an unsubscribe link in the footer of all marketing emails and you can unsubscribe through clicking that link
- New spot alerts: you can manage your new spot alerts here. If you want to turn them off completely, you can turn the toggle to "Inactive" and click "Done" on the page.