Reviews may be removed if:
- Include profanity or vulgarity
- Contain personally-identifying information such as addresses, phone numbers, or last names
- Reflect booked visits that didn’t take place
- Be incentivized by a promise for payment, extra services, or a discounted rate
- Be motivated by a threat of extortion
Because hosts and guests may have different points of view about a visit and that misunderstandings may arise, reviews will not be removed if:
- the parties disagree about the events that occurred
- one party believes the review to be unfair
- circumstances are other than those outlined above
For reviews to be valuable to Sniffspot's members, everyone must be able to share their candid point of view.
We do not alter reviews, except to remove reviews when they violate this policy. If it violates our review policy please check with Merlin for approval before deleting the review.