What to bring with me on sniff spot visits?
What you bring with you to a sniff spot can make a big difference in how much fun you have. In fact, many of our most frequent guests keep a backpack in their car packing with supplies for sniff spot visits.
Here is a checklist for what to bring with you to a sniff spot:
The Basics - many hosts provide some of the basics, but you should be ready to bring them just in case.
- Toys (tennis ball, chuck it, frisbee, etc.)
- Water for pups (including bowl)
- Chairs for humans
- Poop bags
- Tags / identification for dogs
- First aid kit (for dog and human)
- Bug spray
- Disinfecting spray for toys and water bowl
Extras - things to have even more fun at sniff spots
- More dogs! - if you have trusted dogs that your pup(s) like, then bring them along for a fun play date
- Treats for pups
- Water for humans
- Treats for humans
- Yoga mat - why not spend some time practicing poses to enrich your life while you are enriching your pups life?
- Book - enjoy a quiet read while your pup enjoys running around and playing
- Towels - to clean off muddy pups after play time