What rules do I need to follow at a spot?
Sniffspot is a community of passionate dog parents and hosts that want to help dogs. As part of our community, our guests have expectations for being a part of the community. See below for some of the expectations for you as a guest:
- Always make sure to walk the perimeter of any enclosure to ensure it is secure before letting your dog off leash.
- Please pick up after your pet(s). Unless otherwise noted on the sniff spot listing, please take your poop bags with you.
- Make sure to stay with and watch your pup at all times.
- You may not enter any residence unless otherwise communicated with the host (this includes using the restroom).
- If possible, sanitize all toys and water bowls after use. Either use the host’s provided sanitizer or sanitizer you bring with you.
- Please plan accordingly and do your best to arrive and leave on time. Message your host if you know you may be early or late.
- Treat the space as you would your own, you want to get a great guest review afterward!
- And lastly, the most important rule of all: have fun!
As part of our community, guests are expected to provide a good experience for hosts. If a guest consistently gets poor review ratings or violates the trust of our community, they may be removed from our community.