What rules do I need to follow as a guest at a spot?
Sniffspot is a community of passionate dog parents and hosts that want to help dogs. As part of our community, our guests have expectations for being a part of the community that are essential for the safety and enjoyment of both hosts and guests. See below for some of the expectations for you as a guest:
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the spot. Always keep the leash within easy reach when visiting, in case it is needed.
- Make sure the area is safe and secure before bringing your dog in (NEVER enter a property where there are dogs, other domestic animals or people present)
- Arrive and leave on time, this is important for safety.
- Pick up after your dogs. Leave the spot as it was when you arrived.
- Always review and abide by spot specific rules.
- Unless otherwise specified, there are no restrooms on site
As part of our community, guests are expected to provide a good experience for hosts. If a guest consistently gets poor review ratings or violates the trust of our community, they may be removed from our community.