How do I get access to sniff spots?
Here is how you can gain access to a spot / schedule a visit:
- Search on our site to find a spot that works for you (make sure to use filters to narrow down what kind of spot you want)
- Once you find a great spot, click the big green Book or Request to Book button on the spot detail page
- You need to have an account with confirmed vaccinations in order to book - if you don't have one, the system will walk you through setting one up after you click the Book or Request to Book button
- Select the number of dogs you want to bring, the day and time you want to book (the check out only shows times that the spot are available for you to book)
- Pay for the booking
- If the spot is set to Request to Book, the host will need to confirm you in order to visit. Otherwise, you are confirmed and ready to go. You can view and manage your reservations through your Visits page.
If you are visiting a new spot, make sure to follow our guide for visiting new spots!