Sniffspot Community Guidelines
As Sniffspot has grown into a community of dog lovers, we need to define community values that embody what we want our community to be about. Input from our community went into shaping this document. We expect everyone using Sniffspot to abide by these community guidelines. If you want to change, add or subtract from this list, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or engage with our community in our Facebook group.
- Treat others like you want to be treated. That includes folks in the community and neighbors.
- Don’t discriminate against people or dogs.
- Leave it better. Whether it’s a spot or an interaction with a person or dog, leave them better than when you met them.
- Be respectful. Follow the rules. Be agreeable, even when you disagree. Remember to criticize ideas, not people. Find the common ground.
- Give grace. You never know what someone may be going through. Always put yourself in someone’s shoes and ask for clarification before making a judgement. Assume the best intentions.
- If you see something, say something. If you see a problem with a spot or a guest, let them know or let our support team know and we can help.